08.04.14

ESCAPE

Escape
Sometimes it's important to look around and see the world, the beauty of it, the pain of it, everything. It's important to stop for a second, to breathe and realize how amazing it is, was and will be. Your life is a gift. If you think about giving up, think about what will come. You say you can't think of anything, but that's exactly why you shouldn't give up. You have no idea what'll happen tomorrow, in two weeks or in 7 years. We'll probably look back in two years and lough about everything that made us struggle. Think about the people you'll leave, think about everything you experienced with them and everything you will experience with them in the future. Life is immense. It's natural to have the need to escape or to be alone and it's also natural to stand still. But remember to question your lifestyle every now and then. Ask yourself if you're happy and if you might be happier if you'd change something, take risks and do whatever you want to. You'll die anyway!
I don't know if it's only my generation or if all people were kinda melancholic and pensive when they were young, but i feel like everyone at my age is going threw an awkward time at the moment and I feel like there isn't enough help, especially from school. I think the school should teach us more about life and less about times that aren't used anymore in french or functions nobody needs in real life in math.
My escape from overthinking was to play the guitar on the balcony last night, it smells, sounds, looks, feels and is spring in Berlin. I'm not good at playing guitar but the other day I read a quote on tumblr that said do more of what makes you happy.

Kommentare:

Quynh N hat gesagt…

Dear Fion, I just wanted to answer to your post in English too, because I'm into it currently and I just want to (although here are surely mistakes, but it doesn't matter, right). I've noticed that as well - the melancholy of many young people recently. I don't know why, it's probably the changing weather or something. I'm also like it (my mood changes daily) and it's true - school's making me very, very tired currently. And I had a discussion with a classmate lately - I exactly said the same thing like you (little scary actually, haha) and he told me that that's the thing: You'll die anyway, so you don't have to do anything. And I was asking what makes him happy and he just hadn't an answer except sleeping. And I still don't know how to think about it and why I told you this. The funny thing is that I played guitar today as well (like after many, many months again) and I'm not good at it either (really bad actually, just watched YouTube videos to learn it, haha), but I just like it. My escape from overthinking is going out (And especially to the ocean, did you tried it once? Because you really should if not) and walking around. Just breathing and be.
It's 11pm currently and I just want to write, so that was my long answer. And I wanna tell you that I really like your music taste. I'm staying on your Tumblr for hours, because of your playlist probably, haha. No, really - it's so calming somehow. And I should stop now, because it's annoying, isn't it. Hope you'll have an amazing day tomorrow and you're okay.

Lala hat gesagt…

Toller Text! So fühl ich mich auch...

Sofia hat gesagt…

wunderschöne Text. Unterschreibe ich so :)

johanna s' hat gesagt…

ich sollte auch wieder mehr Gitarre spielen...
schöner post ♡

naomi hat gesagt…

richtig schön der text

©Fion Mutert. Powered by Blogger.